[plug] Woody on 7 CDs!? Why?

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Wed Jul 24 14:33:53 WST 2002

> The packages are ordered on the CDs according to "popularity"
> I have no idea who decides how popular they are[0],
You do. Or, that is, any debian user who cares can put in their "vote".
"apt-cache show popularity-contest"

> Looks like the "debian-cd" package does most of that already.
> I haven't used it, so I don't know how well it works, but I just had a
> quick scan through it's README, and it says:

Sounds like you might be interested in "jigdo", at least if the files
specifying what to include are easily customizable - haven't tried it
yet, myself.

--
Craig Ringer
	-- if it ain't broke, add features 'till it is. (or:)