[plug] Re: Doing Jeremy's work for him

Craig Foster fostware at iinet.net.au
Wed Jun 5 22:02:35 WST 2002

Isn't this a bad example? I though that virii infection was a criminal act
that nobody could enforce properly... Then again in this light, B could
let one virus through and claim IT negligence. The caveat being, of
course, proving a direct duty of care - which could introduce a few
H-bombs into the Windows world :P

Anyone up for it? :)

PS Note to self - learn to make sarcasm more noticable...

I'd say form a class action suing for refunds on unsolicited bandwidth
usage, again proof might be difficult.

Then again I'MANAL^w INAL

Craig F.

<snip>