[plug] More moron ideas from copyright control freaks

Simon Scott sscott at iinet.net.au
Fri Jun 7 11:14:13 WST 2002

On Friday 07 June 2002 11:01 am, Colin Muller wrote:

> By the way, welcome back, Simon. Have you started writing everything
> in Perl ... yet? (*ducks and runs*)

Ummm, *yes*

I am now a true PERL convert :) seriously!

I find myself saying 'oh thats easy, just write it in PERL' and 'I think
there's a CPAN module for that' and 'webserver? for that? write a small perl
script to do it!' with suprising regularity :)

I have become the image of my own hatred - but at least Im enjoying it. :)