[plug] ext3

Nathan D natdan at pobox.com
Thu Mar 7 00:23:23 WST 2002

At 10:02 PM 6/03/2002 +0800, Michael Hunt wrote:
>Tim wrote:
> > What is ext3? Should i change to it? How do you convert to ext3?
> >
> > also what is RAID?
> >
> > thanks
> >
> > TIm
>
>See my earlier post (re: searching the web before asking a question) for
>information on getting answers to your questions. Be fore warned, continuing
>to post like this is probably not going to get you the answers that you are
>searching for and is probably going to annoy the hell out of people who
>really should be doing other things (like me for example *grin*)

Another list I belong to pointed the group to this page titled "How To Ask
Smart Questions - How to ask questions of hackers in a way that makes it
most likely that you'll get a useful
answer."  http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
A little bit long and detailed, but *very* relevant for all posters (be
they top, side bottom, or whatever).

regards,
   Nathan

.  natdan at pobox.com .     /     \