[plug] network security (was: Rewinding word documents)

Bill Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Tue Mar 19 22:52:49 WST 2002

Heh heh, lived in Geraldton for a few years.  At a certain Squash Court
on the migratory path from a local pub, you had to leave your car
unlocked and some change in the ashtray or when you came out, smashed
windows as they tried to get in if was locked, and then they superglued
the locks if they were unhappy with your donation!  Happened twice to
people I knew, and a few other times by rumour - cost to the owners were
a few hundred dollars.

BillK