[plug] Netscape Messenger

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Sun May 26 11:43:34 WST 2002

> after that another pop-up box asks for my "Netscape Password".  I have tired

When you set it up did you ask it to encrypt stored passwords, etc? If
so its probably looking for the password used there. I'm going by
mozilla though, I've dpkg --purge'd netscape some time ago.

As a last resort you can always rm -rf .netscape but you will loose all
mail, profiles, addresses, bookmarks, etc.

Alternatly you could try out mozilla mail and see if you still have the
problem.