[plug] knoppix german hell.

shayne shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Sun Nov 3 10:19:54 WST 2002

Actually while I'm at it, when I installed Knoppix via the
kpx-hdinst a while back, I didn't grok onto the lang=en step,
so I have my system in a semi german state.
Is there a way to tell knoppix by default to engage in lang=en goodness.
Some stuff just don't run & complains of german-ness.(Yes I've
reconfigged KDE to set locale right, but texto-mode still ocasionally
wangs into a default of german.