[plug] [OT] JS/CSS Guru?

Trevor Phillips T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au
Mon Nov 4 12:02:40 WST 2002

Not strictly linux, but this is the largest concentration of Gurus I know of.
^_^

I'm trying to figure out if it's possible in JavaScript to set the CSS class
of an object, rather than setting the style manually. I know how to set style
elements individually, but I'd rather write my JS code to just switch classes
for an object, and have the effect defined in a separate style sheet.

Does anyone know if this is/isn't possible? (And if it is, how to do it?)

As usual, Google searches for anything related to Javascript return 99%
useless rubbish.

: Web Technical Administrator     -          T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :
| IT Services                        -              Murdoch University |