[plug] [OT] JS/CSS Guru?

Leon Blackwell leon at lostrealm.com
Mon Nov 4 16:50:11 WST 2002

On Mon, Nov 04, 2002 at 12:02:40PM +0800, Trevor Phillips wrote:
> I'm trying to figure out if it's possible in JavaScript to set the CSS class
> of an object, rather than setting the style manually.

Yup, definitely is.

> As usual, Google searches for anything related to Javascript return 99%
> useless rubbish.

http://www.google.com/search?q=javascript+%22change+class%22+css+example

At least the first four or so hits all contain good examples that you
should be able to adapt to whatever you're trying to do.

--
 Leon Blackwell                | Your mouse has moved.  Windows must be
 http://www.lostrealm.com/     | restarted for the change to take