[plug] Installing new hardware the 'Debian' way.

Brad Campbell brad at seme.com.au
Wed Nov 27 15:07:18 WST 2002

Trevor Phillips wrote:

> Am I the only one who just runs modconf and uses the ncurses "gui" to add &
> configure modules under Debian? (Yes, I have manually edited /etc/modules
> before...)

Well knock me over with a feather, you learn something new every day.
I used to
ae /etc/modules
and then when I upgraded to woody, after much fumbling and cursing had to
learn to
vi /etc/modules

vi is ok, but I still drop back into wordstar mode every now and again, which
has strange results on the text being edited.

--
Brad....
                   /"\