[plug] X-Mas present

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Fri Oct 18 18:21:55 WST 2002

On Fri, 18 Oct 2002 18:01:58 +0800 (WST) Matt Kemner <zombie at penguincare.com.au> wrote:

> If there is sufficient interest we will go and purchase the hardware and
> arrange with those that volunteer to do the modifications.

I didn't realise there were hardware mods Matt. If you can point me at the site for the mods I can guage my ability (time availability mainly) to put my hand up for hardware.

Stand clear! I have a soldering iron and I'm not afaid to use it! :)

Seriously tho, I have SMD design and rework experience.

cu
Harry

ps The hardware mods couldn't have legal consequences, surely ?

--
linux.conf.au 2003		The Australian Linux Technical Conference
http://linux.conf.au/		22-25 January 2003 in Perth, Western Australia

Are you a computer angel?	http://www.ca.asn.au/