[plug] X-Mas present

Michael Hunt michael.j.hunt at usa.net
Fri Oct 18 20:39:19 WST 2002

There is also some debate about new X-boxes being shipped in Oz being
slightly different from previous models shipped and therefore being
_more_ difficult to modf than previous versions [1]

I'm willing to help outr on whatever way I can oncew a get more
transport enabled.

Michael Hunt

[1] This is only what I can recall from what was said on slashdot and
accordingly should be taken with a pinch of salt and further research.