[plug] X-Mas present

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Sat Oct 19 10:04:28 WST 2002

On Sat, 19 Oct 2002 08:47:13 +0800 (WST) "Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima" <tony at cantech.net.au> wrote:

> > c) Who's volunteering to do the hardware modifications required?
>
> Harry :)

Didn't think I looked that enthusiastic :) From my reading, if I mod the box to host debian and not to circumvent protection schemes on game titles then I think the effort is respectable. This doesn't vouch for similar behaviour in a well known adversary of course. If Jeremy can pass his eyes over the literature and presents gravitationally opposed thumbs then I think I'm in. The question "Do I have enough time?" seems to be losing ground.

I can document it. By 'it' I mean the wires and solder. I'm not sure what Matt plans to use in the socket.

linux.conf.au 2003		The Australian Linux Technical Conference
http://linux.conf.au/		22-25 January 2003 in Perth, Western Australia

Are you a computer angel?	http://www.ca.asn.au/