[plug] video card swap

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 19 10:09:46 WST 2002

Two steps ahead of you, mate! ;) The BIOS is flashed and still no luck,
although we tried his old SiS 6326 in it and that was fine...... It's got an
IBM boot up screen and IBM written all over it, with IBM model numbers and
it's specifications match up with the IBM website's specs, so I'd say it's a
genuine IBM (I'm pretty pedantic about that! lol)!

Anyway.....
Model # 2153E2A
SERIAL# AAH45HL
BIOS/VERSION/ V70ENIX (that should be before the flash i'd say)
BIOS DATE 08/18/98

It's got an AMD K62-266 in it, which we're gonna stick a K63-450 in, that
should be a good *nix box! :D

Make lunch, not war.