[plug] PCI or USB ADSL modems

Craig Foster fostware at iinet.net.au
Tue Sep 10 18:42:04 WST 2002

D-Link DSL100D has the same ITeX drivers as the DynaLink, and support is
getting better for them - e-mail DynaLink or Dlink direct, as ITeX
resufe to listen to customers direct (Wholesale / Distributor only)

That said, the 2.2.16 works great in RedHat 2.2.18 (not sure about
2.4.x)

The only caveat so far has been that Dlink insist on making the dev for
their drivers ITXn instead of ETHn, whereas the ITeX works as expected.

(oh and ever-so closed source)

Regards,

Craig F.