[plug] OOo

Adrian Woodley Adrian at Diskworld.com.au
Thu Sep 19 23:07:37 WST 2002

G'Day,
    I've install OOo on several XP boxes at the school I work at (West Northam
Primary). The same goes as for a linux install - append /net to setup.exe for
the first install. This will place the program in /Program Files/OpenOffice-1.0
(or whatever it is). All the appropriate links are placed under "All Users". It
won't, however, ask for person configuration info (Name, address, etc) until
setup.exe is run from /Program Files/OpenOffice-1.0/setup.exe. This will then
ask you for your details and install these files under a new location (I usually
put this under "/Documents and Settings/Adrian/OpenOffice". Too easy :)

Regards,
Adrian Woodley
Diskworld Computer & IT
www.Diskworld.com.au