[plug] [OT] Game Development

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Mon Sep 23 16:17:11 WST 2002

PLUGers

We have a person doing some work experience at Computer Angels who has
qualification (and a portfolio) as a Game Development Artist. Given that there'd
be PLUG people at the software end of this work, I'd be interested to hear
off-list from anyone who may be interested in his skills. I'm thinking this
skill also applies to corporate 3D promotional and architectural work et. al.
too.

I've found him to be a good person to work with so I decided to post OT based on
the premise that: "70% of jobs aren't advertised and the first job is the
hardest to find" .. and because I'd like to assist him :)

If OT offends .. flame away .. but off-list torches please :D

See you
Harry

--
linux.conf.au 2003		The Australian Linux Technical Conference
http://linux.conf.au/		22-25 January 2003 in Perth, Western Australia

Are you a computer angel?	http://www.ca.asn.au/