[plug] Mozilla Interface Font (& AA)

Trevor Phillips T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au
Tue Apr 15 18:19:16 WST 2003

Trevor Phillips wrote:

> Is there any way to edit this without requiring megs of Gnome apps & support
> libs to be installed? A nice little config file somewhere?
>
> Having a rummage now, my system does have a .gtkrc. I'll have a poke around
> there, and see if I can find a nicer solution...

After fiddling with .gtkrc and having no luck in it affecting the GUI of
Mozilla, I found at least a part of the solution: The proportion problem
occurred because I still had the gdkxft LD_PRELOAD set. Clearing that
and running Mozilla, I now get AA fonts for the content, and Non-AA for
the interface - but at least the interface is useable again.

: Web Technical Administrator     -          T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :
| IT Services                        -              Murdoch University |