[plug] Mozilla Interface Font (& AA)

Garry garbuck at westnet.com.au
Tue Apr 15 22:23:14 WST 2003

Something to have a stab at.. Got a spare HDD or space?

Try doing a Knoppix HDD installation. The latest version is dated 15-4-2003. It comes with everything sorted and pretty, reducing aggravation. Being Debian based, it is apt-able, and has current sources set up. I has bits of sid/sarge and maybe woody.

Ctl-Alt-F2 to get a rootable prompt..
knx-hdinstall

HTH

Garry.