[plug] Getting linux running ona beige g3 mac

Carl Gherardi Carl.Gherardi at nautronix.com.au
Wed Apr 16 12:58:05 WST 2003

> From: Jan Hurst [mailto:30263334 at student.murdoch.edu.au]
>
> tried holding down the "c" button during boot? (or explicitly
> telling it to boot from cd?)... do other cd's boot ok?

Yeah. (Took a while but I managed to get OSX running on it...)

> ive installed gentoo quite happily on one of these machines
>
> -jan

Currently downloading debianppc isos now.

We'll see how we go :) Next task will be gentoo or sorcerer on the
7200/120

Cheers

Carl

NB: Disclaimer about the disclaimer to follow

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to
whom it is addressed.  Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of Nautronix Ltd.

If you are not the intended recipient, you have received this email in error and
use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this email in error please contact the sender.

Although our computer systems use active virus protection software, and we take
various measures to reduce the risk of viruses being transmitted in e-mail
messages and attachments sent from this company, we cannot guarantee that such
e-mail messages and attachments are free from viruses on receipt.  It is a
condition of our using e-mail to correspond with you, that any and all liability
on our part arising directly or indirectly out of any virus is excluded.
Please ensure that you run virus checking software on all e-mail messages and
attachments before reading them.