[plug] Oracle 9i for Linux

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Wed Apr 23 00:33:30 WST 2003

I have downloaded it already but I'm starting to think that if something
is takes too long to download then you probably don't need it in the
first place.

regards,

Chris

# Modern man thinks he loses something--time--when he does not do things
quickly. Yet he does not know what to do with the time he gains--except
kill it.--Erich Fromm