[plug] Installfest

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Sun Aug 3 22:34:46 WST 2003

Why not do a distributed installfest? There are a couple of places here
in Duncraig that could probably be had for a Sunday just for the
asking. If we had UCC, here, Midlandish, somewhere Kelmscottish and
Fremantle nobody in suburbia should have to drive more than about ten
miles to get to one.

Alternatively, a distributed/serial installfest, maybe one a month and
rotate the venue? If we did it the Sunday before 4th Monday fix-it day,
people with problems would have a fast repair avenue for those things
missed on Day One.

Cheers; Leon