[plug] cistron-radius webmin module

Adam Hewitt ahewitt at globaldial.com
Mon Aug 4 10:30:03 WST 2003

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone has used the Cistron-Radius Webmin Module? I
have installed and configured it and I am having two problems. Firstly I
can't seem to find any section that allows you to specify
session/timeout limits and concidering the amount of other configuration
you can change I would be surprised if this wasn't included somewhere,
but I can't it. Secondly when ever I try and open the config of anything
or try and add a new user or whatever, I keep getting "Error - File not
found". I assume that this is because I haven't specified a 'category
file' or 'category map file', however I cannot find either of these
files or any information about them...

Any ideas? Cheers

Adam.