[plug] frustrated.....plzz help !

Craig Foster fostware at iinet.net.au
Mon Aug 11 00:32:41 WST 2003

RH came out as 8.0, and 8.1beta ended up as 9.0.
RH 7 had 7.0, 7.1, 7.2 and the most reliable 7.3.

I'm not liking this x.0 guff. If it needs patching, patch it - don't sell
a new version. Then again, they're not aiming for small servers now,
they've got RHES, RHAS, and RHWS for "real" servers...

We'll wait to see the results of the trials with Asif's cables 'n' such
tomorrow....

Craig F.