[plug] gnome / evolution web links

indy at THE-TECH.MIT.EDU indy at THE-TECH.MIT.EDU
Fri Aug 15 13:16:45 WST 2003

It's probably not this, but on an older version of Mozilla
I found only openURL() worked properly,
somehow openurl() didn't go.

Was a while ago tho, I don't use Moz regularly these days.

Indy

--
Indranath Neogy
<indy at the-tech.mit.edu>