gateway/firewall MB was: Re: [plug] Linux thin clients

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Fri Aug 22 11:51:57 WST 2003

I saw a MB with a built in CPU (only 200mhz)-: that also sported 3
inbuilt Tulip-clone network interfaces.

It was designed for FreeBSD. I can't remember what it was called but can
ask a friend if you want to know. Which of course is doubtful given the
low CPU speed. Bring on MB with multiple network interfaces! In the
meantime perhaps settle for using USB -> ethernet *yuck* or just buy a
normal board (;

--
Chris Caston

Director
Aptitude Technology
http://www.aptitudetech.com.au
ABN: 51614966828

ph: (08) 9443 9418
mobile: 0422 978315

chris at debian:~$ host security.microsoft.com
security.microsoft.com does not exist (Authoritative answer)