[plug] Re: AGM query

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Wed Dec 3 18:03:39 WST 2003

On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 05:40:21PM +0800, James Devenish wrote:
| In message <20031203092610.GE756 at erdos.home>
| on Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 05:26:10PM +0800, Cameron Patrick wrote:
| > Interesting.  I can't stand documents written in that manner - my eyes
| > glaze over after a few clauses beginning along the lines of "subrule (6)
| > do not apply ......" -
|
| Yeah, 10(4) confused me, too. It seems (4) makes a statement about (6)
| in relation to (2), even though (6) comes after (5) and (2) comes before
| (3).

Not to mention that (2) doesn't seem to apply to anyone any more, since
it is about "the first annual general meeting to be held after the
incorporation of the Association under the Act".

| I did *try* reading the Rules at various times throughout the year,
| though.

Dare I ask why?  For some reason, I have ghastly visions of you staging
a coup and reinventing PLUG as a branch of the WA Mac User Group or some
such :-P

Cameron.