[plug] Re: AGM query

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Wed Dec 3 18:03:55 WST 2003

On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 05:45:35PM +0800, Harry McNally wrote:

| Now hang on a minute. Craig is the President of Computer Angels, Harry is the
| Secretary of Computer Angels, Jacqueline is the Marketing and Participant
| Liaison person for Computer Angels, Garry has recently stepped down as
| President of Computer Angels, and Adrian .. isn't actually on the
| Computer Angels Committee but if he's standing still for too long .. :-)

Ahh.  I didn't realise this - I'm not involved with Computer Angels and
was really just throwing around names of people I remember from PLUG
workshops, seminars and the list as being generally cluey and all-round
good people.  In other words, I'm not trying to hassle anyone into
biting off more work than they can chew, just trying to think of people
who might be able to replace Tony and Bernard.

| Mr Cameron P, what position would you like to hold in the next PLUG
| commitee ? :-) *nudge* *nudge* *poke* *prod* *niggle*

Um.  But that would imply that I would actually have to put effort into
Plug, you see :-)   On the other hand, since I'm a uni student and
therefore, pretty much by definition, have too much time on my hands, so
if someone particularly wants me on the committee I don't really have a
valid excuse not to be.  (Well, perhaps I could claim to be generally
lacking in motivation and ability to actually attempt to organise
anything...)

Cheers,

Cameron.