[plug] Re: AGM query

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Wed Dec 3 18:21:45 WST 2003

On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 18:03:55 +0800 Cameron Patrick <cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au> wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 05:45:35PM +0800, Harry McNally wrote:
>
> | Mr Cameron P, what position would you like to hold in the next PLUG
> | commitee ? :-) *nudge* *nudge* *poke* *prod* *niggle*
>
> Um.  But that would imply that I would actually have to put effort into
> Plug, you see :-)   On the other hand, since I'm a uni student and
> therefore, pretty much by definition, have too much time on my hands, so
> if someone particularly wants me on the committee I don't really have a
> valid excuse not to be.  (Well, perhaps I could claim to be generally
> lacking in motivation and ability to actually attempt to organise
> anything...)

Excellent. Now I need someone to vouch for Cameron who I'm sure I've met
amoung the sea of PLUG workshop faces but can't remember if he has two
heads or wears an "XP rools" t-shirt.

You can't be tooo careful ;-)

Who will second Cameron is a sound and robust Linux geek and therefore
an outstanding PLUG committee candidate ?

Otherwise, just tell me he's the one with two heads ;-) hehe

Seriously tho', if the articles say that 28 days is required for AGM
announcement then this needs to be done. Incorporation has it's processes.
Perhaps the AGM could be a Just_After_New_Year bash .. which would also be
fun.

cu
Harry

--
linux.conf.au 2004		The Australian Linux Technical Conference
http://lca2004.linux.org.au/	12-17 January 2004, Adelaide, South Australia

Are you a computer angel?	http://www.computerangels.org.au/