[plug] Re: AGM query

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Wed Dec 3 23:16:02 WST 2003

On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 18:21:45 +0800 Harry McNally <harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au> wrote:

> Who will second Cameron is a sound and robust Linux geek and therefore
> an outstanding PLUG committee candidate ?

I've come back to my keyboard and no one has stepped up to pressgang
(sorry .. second) Cameron. Ok, well I'll second you too but only if you'd
like to join the committee really. Sorry if I poked and prodded a bit
earlier :-}

I know Tony, Bernard and the rest of the committee meet to talk about PLUG
business. Could they describe the size of the role to allow other people to
consider contributing?

Secretary is a busy task if you keep good records of what the committee is
working on (I know). Chair is a role to represent the org and also to be a
good meeting moderator and to encourage input from everyone. And theirs
other roles; treasurer, webmaster.

2c
Harry

--
linux.conf.au 2004		The Australian Linux Technical Conference
http://lca2004.linux.org.au/	12-17 January 2004, Adelaide, South Australia

Are you a computer angel?	http://www.computerangels.org.au/