plug at plug admin role [was: Re: [plug] PLUG Talks Coordinator Role]

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Tue Dec 16 21:56:11 WST 2003

On Tue, Dec 16, 2003 at 09:05:20PM +0800, Matt Kemner wrote:

| many hands make light work, and all that.

The ancient Chinese proverb referring to overhead projectors?

| I nominate James, Cameron and Craig since they appear to get the most use
| out of the list ;) (and seem to have the most spare time)

Leon posts here a fair bit, too...

Random pointless stats - in the last year (using "l ~d <1y" in mutt), I
count 909 from craig at post, 808 from devenish at guild, 715 from
leon at brooks, and a mere 560 from the distant fourth: cameron at patrick.
(Apologies if I have left out anyone else with >500 posts this year.)

Cameron.