[plug] Whats a good xml editor for linux?

James Devenish devenish at guild.uwa.edu.au
Fri Dec 19 09:23:11 WST 2003

In message <20031219011545.GO2189 at amidala>
on Fri, Dec 19, 2003 at 09:15:45AM +0800, Bernard Blackham wrote:
>  - closetag.vim - when you press Ctrl+_, it magically closes the
>    last tag that was opened.

My currently preference is to have the closing tag created when I type
an opening tag. Can't remember how this is being done, though.

>  - matchit.vim script which supposedly lets you use the % key to
>    find matching tags as it would braces in code, but I haven't
>    gotten that to work yet.

I have something that works for me. Not sure what it is. I can see I do
use matchit.vim, but maybe there is something else, too.