[plug] Whats a good xml editor for linux?

Kirk Turner kirk.turner at wagoonline.com
Fri Dec 19 11:22:41 WST 2003

For what purpose were you needing the editor Bill? XML editing or XSLT
etc.

I was looking for (a while back, and am still looking) a good drag and
drop xslt editor to make nice looking web pages based upon xml and xslt
- or rather trying to find one that someone with limited experience and
training could use. This is where I found XMLSpy fell down because for
some reason (perhaps I couldn't find the way to do it) you couldn't set
the name of form elements rendering it useless for my purposes.

In the end I think I ended up leaning towards the "use your favourite
html editor and run percussion split on it when you've finished".

Kirk