[plug] Tuesday 6pm Matilda Bay Tearooms = preAGM 'dinner'

Daniel cottmain at plug.linux.org.au
Sun Feb 9 15:53:14 WST 2003

Hello All,

Would you like to have something to eat down by the river before the
plug AGM?

BYO everything, but this should make it easier:

Steves Hotel have refreshments (cold coke?)

Dominos have kindly agreed to the discount price of $5.95 for pickup
pizzas if we mention 'plug' [maybe give them lots of notice (> 1 hour?)
when you ring your order]

Dominos Nedlands,
Nedlands 128 Broadway ph 6389 0233

Matilda Bay Tearooms are across the road from UCC heading towards the
Matilda Bay Restaurant.( beside the river, so it should be cool).
Hopefully they'll be closed and we can use their tables and chairs!

I thought it might be nice to get together for a relaxing bite to eat
before all the agm business.

Cheers,
Daniel.