[plug] Commercial Help in LUGs

LinuxGuru LinuxGuru at telstra.com
Thu Feb 20 10:55:09 WST 2003

Hi
Having recently joined your list at the Linux conf, I am also a member
of a few other LUGs. I have noticed that people on this list often post
help for their commercial enterprise and I was wondering if this is
standard practice on this list. Other lists I am on can get quite
indignant at some questions whilst on this list, nobody says anything
and sometimes even helps!
Often I find the need for other peoples help and posting to the list
will save me hours of web surfing not to mention the costs of hiring.

LinuxGuru