[plug] Where to buy computer bits in Perth

Luke dudney dex at wn.com.au
Fri Feb 21 14:43:41 WST 2003

But why is it that computer stores seem to be the _only_ retailers that
charge extra for CC ?
I've only been charged extra when purchasing computer gear, but there
may be other businesses that do this.
It seems bizarre that they are the only ones who decide to pass on the
cost to the consumer.

Cheers
Luke