[plug] nerd.net.au

Ben Jensz jensz at wn.com.au
Mon Jan 13 15:00:49 WST 2003

Well I think you need to strike a balance between how much you want to
spend and how reliable you want it to be.

Buying the cheapest thing available probably isn't going to be the most
reliable option available.  For instance I use a D-Link DSL-500 at home,
but at work I decided on a Cisco 827 ADSL router.

/ Ben