[plug] Proposed tax on blank Cdr

Ben Jensz jensz at wn.com.au
Wed Jan 22 09:29:32 WST 2003

How about:

Quite a few people break the speed limit when driving on public roads.
 Since the police can't catch everyone who speeds, eveyone who holds a
current licence will be charged $100 each 6 months whether they break
the speed limit or not when driving.

I personally think its ridiculous as well.  Its plain laziness on their
part, they can't be bothered chasing after people using them for storing
illegal data, so they just slug everyone for using them, even for
legitimate purposes.

/ Ben