[plug] conf photos

Simon Scott sscott at iinet.net.au
Fri Jan 24 07:35:47 WST 2003

Subject: Re: [plug] conf photos

> On Thursday 23 January 2003 09:41 am, Simon Scott wrote:
> > Your webserver needs to be taken out the back and shot
>
> > Must be that damn linux crap you insist on installing :D
>
> Might be Proxy running a 124MB XawTV image on it to hack together a webcam,
or
> the 500MB (not bits) a second running the other way.
>
> PS, there's more photos now, and I'm a Linux Australia Committee member as
of
> an hour or so ago.

Congrats!

My bad, it must be our crap MS proxy, not your crap linux webserver :D

It works fine at home, but not at work - these people will never learn.

BTW, I saw the photos of Linus in the penguin suit - its such a damn shame
everyone was alerted to his presence, it woulda been great for him to turn up
to the intro in the penguin suit, and then just casually take the head off at
some point.... :D