[plug] conf photos (Linus and penguin)

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Mon Jan 27 14:55:35 WST 2003

On Friday 24 January 2003 07:35 am, Simon Scott wrote:
> BTW, I saw the photos of Linus in the penguin suit - its such a damn shame
> everyone was alerted to his presence, it woulda been great for him to turn
> up to the intro in the penguin suit, and then just casually take the head
> off at some point.... :D

He did something like that, wombled across the stage in the suit, then Rusty
came back on carrying the head to make everyone think it had been him, then
Linus came back in the headless suit. It so surprised people that I heard a
few of them noticing that it was Linus in the suit at least two minutes after
his reappearance...

First time he's ever worn a penguin suit. The suit builders were chuffed. (-:

Cheers; Leon