[plug] PoPToP PPTP server for Linux ->Windows VPN

indy at THE-TECH.MIT.EDU indy at THE-TECH.MIT.EDU
Tue Jul 1 09:10:47 WST 2003

The windows implementation is well known for security flaws.
If the roamers are using Win2K, IPsec should be relatively easy.

Indy

--
Indranath Neogy
<indy at the-tech.mit.edu>