[plug] Where is it - AT

Dirk dirk.modrow at aesltd.com.au
Wed Jul 9 13:38:23 WST 2003

Thanks craig some handy commands and yes its definatly gotten lost

# at
-bash: at: command not found

# rpm -V at
.M...... c /etc/rc.d/init.d/atd
missing    /usr/bin/at

now I finally now what the install is called to :)

rpm -q at
at-3.1.8-6mdk

previusly I looked on the mandrake install and it only listed cronat thanks