[plug] Sending mail from command line

Daniel Pearson plug at flashware.net
Tue Jul 15 17:16:23 WST 2003

Ah, good point. Yeh, when I invoked it the second time I used /sbin/ifconfig
and still to no avail. I have one machine on ADSL, and one on dialup - how
would I go about doing it for the ADSL, and would it matter if it was a
bridged or pppoe connection?

Also, how would the firewall limit the output from ifconfig?

Regards,
Daniel