[plug] Leaving list

Kai Jones kai.jones at broome.wa.gov.au
Mon Jul 21 11:35:41 WST 2003

[..]

I was under the impression he's 18 k's from the RIM and the RIM connects via
the digital link to the excahnge at Dangaragan, or he's 18 k's from
Dandaragan's exchange and the RIM is prolly in the middle somewhere ? either
way I think it's a line issue and having a determined talk to
Telstra -might- help things, but having a chat to WestNet would prolly be
good, too !