[plug] Leaving list

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Mon Jul 21 12:06:21 WST 2003

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 11:35:41 +0800 "Kai Jones" <kai.jones at broome.wa.gov.au>
wrote:

> [...]

Ah. Ok. I wasn't reading the situation clearly enough. The people that are
connected by the RIM may be spread over a wide area.

> either way I think it's a line issue and having a determined talk to
> Telstra -might- help things, but having a chat to WestNet would prolly be
> good, too !

Agreed. Can't have someone leaving the list because the technology can't
keep up :-) This must be solvable without satellite dishes and so forth.

cu
Harry

--
linux.conf.au 2004		The Australian Linux Technical Conference
http://lca2004.linux.org.au/	12-17 January 2004, Adelaide, South Australia

Are you a computer angel?	http://www.computerangels.org.au/