[plug] accessing a NT folder

John Usher John.Usher at perth.maptek.com.au
Mon Jun 16 19:24:58 WST 2003

A few options off the top of my head:

There is a free NT NFS server, known as Truegrid NFS. I can't remember
where it originated, but google for truegrid nfs and you will surely
find it. You can then mount your NT directory etc. Of course security
may be an issue.

You could also potentially do a wget of an NT cgi-bin script from linux.
The cgi-bin script could then wget in reverse. Yes - definitely a
hideous way of doing it.

You could investigate WebDAV.

Various http ways (including faking the contents of a file upload html
form control)

smbfs. I guess this is counted out if you can't use samba.

...the list goes on...