[plug] php4 libpng seg fault

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Fri Jun 20 23:19:48 WST 2003

you are in the equivalent of dll hell: it appears you have half your
system in one camp, and half in the other.

You are going to have to make up your mind which you want!  I do not
know enough debian to say the best way out.  In some cases, deleting the
older version, and symlinking the lib to libpng3 will work.  Otherwise,
you may have to bite the bullet and recompile selected apps to get the
right mix.

Have a nice day
:)
BillK