[plug] Question about the boot process.

Dion tenzero at iinet.net.au
Sat Mar 1 20:51:22 WST 2003

Yes thanks for the pointers on this.
Have got quite a bit further along now (still not quite there).
I will begin lurking on lkml a bit from now on too.

Thanks again for the tips.
btw.  in the end it was related to forgetting to rerun lilo.

--
"Never ascribe to malice that which may adequately be explained by incompetence." - Napoleon Bonaparte