[plug] being mugged en route to seminar (was: March Notice)

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Mon Mar 10 17:14:57 WST 2003

On Mon, Mar 10, 2003 at 04:53:30PM +0800, Leon Brooks wrote:
> On Monday 10 March 2003 04:02 pm, Andrew Pamment wrote:
> > Also is it a bad idea for one to walk to the wellington street bus station
> > from the tafe afterwards by one's self?
>
> Depends. How big are your breasts? <g/d/r>

This kind of crap is really sad to see..

So to balance.. I am concerned about walking in the dark as well,
I can only guess your response to my worry would be to ask
about the size of my cock ?

> If you were a vulnerable-looking femme or prone to wearing expensive clothes

And perhaps you can explain what a "vulnerable-looking femme" is ?

Yes I feel upset when I see comments made in public by people
who are generally held in high regards in the community and thus
can and do influence others thoughts.

Joking or not, it simply perpetuates sexist crap I thought/hoped was
actually dying out..  if not in general society at least in this
community..

Kimberly Shelt
NON vulnerable FEMME