[plug] Presentations and Impressions from OpenOffice.org Conference 2003

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Sun Mar 30 18:48:11 WST 2003

Hi Jacqueline & all,

This is a great link, why not add it to the plug site ?

There are still hits coming to the mag site from the article on
the plug pages, showing people read the news on the site for a
fairly long time after they are posted :)

I added an open office topic today.. seemed odd we didnt
already have it :) Snatched the logo for the openoffice.org site :)
So you just need to go to the site, use the submit news space and
that is pretty much it :)

let me know if you would like me to do it or I will see it when you
do and approve it :)

Thanks
Kim
--